Through these short conversations, we try to understand what our customers think about us. Today, we are going to ca. 20 km from Mizoram, India, to reach the Public Health Center (PHC) in Siarang Village and talk to Dr. Maggie, the medical officer of the center.
- Could you explain what your activity consists of?
My name is Maggie, and I am the medical officer in the PHC in Siarang. The health center serves a population of 5000 people in the village, plus surrounding villages which make the number go up to 6600 individuals in total. We primarily store key immunization vaccines & COVID-19 vaccines. Routine immunizations are done every Wednesday. The Chief Medical Officer delivers the vaccines beforehand every month and the same is stored in the refrigerator. As the only medical officer, I must look after the routine duty, the emergencies that can come up and conduct OPD visits to patients for any medical reason.
- Why is there a need for cold storage in your center?
For the storage of immunization vaccines and COVID-19 vaccines primarily.
- Which products did you buy from B Medical Systems? For which purpose?
We received the model TCW2043SDD for the storage of routine immunization vaccines.
- What are the features that you liked the most about the product? Could you please talk about the performance of the device?
The device is very good and stable. It is supporting the medical needs of our health center and especially with unstable power supply and rainy seasons that the region is facing. The holdover performances of the device are really appreciated, the temperature is well maintained. We are also happy as the maintenance is easy and fast to do.
- How are you using the B Medical Systems product and how does it benefit your institution?
The TCW2043SDD unit is installed at the center and is being used for the storage of vaccines for the routine immunization campaigns. The power supply is not very regular in the region. Sometimes, we face 48-72 hours power cut and hence this unit helps to maintain the potency of our vaccines and enables us to work in any condition. The unit helps us store more vaccines and avoid having to rely on other centers.
- Have you found in B Medical Systems a trustworthy partner?
- How did you learn about B Medical Systems?
I did not know the brand name before the unit arrived at the center. I heard the name of B Medical Systems from my superior, but only had a chance to experience it for the first time when the unit had been installed.
- How long have you been a B Medical Systems customer?
This is the first unit we have at the center, and we have received it in May 2022.
- Are you satisfied with the equipment?
Very much satisfied.
- Would you recommend B Medical Systems?