As a fast-growing company, B Medical Systems recruits dynamic, business and performance-driven professionals in the following activities:
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carries out feasibility studies and develops new technical innovations, medical and non-medical products
- Draws up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
- Accurately defines material, construction, labor costs as well as project timelines
- Coordinates and implements technical projects
- Leads and tests installations and systems, analyze data
- Makes sure projects meet specifications and regulations
Skills and abilities:
- A strong team player with a willingness to learn and progress
- Rigorous, analytical mind-set capable to produce synthetic views on various projects
- Stress-resistant and enjoying challenges associated with technical development
- Dynamic, hands-on business-driven individual
Profile and Experience:
- Holder of an Industrial or Civil Engineer diploma.
- Background in refrigeration, cooling techniques or experience in a similar position is an advantage. Experience with the CATIA software is valuable.
- Languages: English mandatory. French and/or German are an asset. Any other language will be appreciated.
Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Design and development of refrigeration systems for our transport containers and storage refrigerators
- Supporting other areas in refrigeration topics
- Monitoring of normative and regulatory requirements for refrigeration systems
- Implementation of new technologies
Skills and abilities:
- A strong team player, commitment to excellence in customer service
- Math and mechanical skills: problem-solving; logical-thinking; good observational skills
- Flexible and adaptable, with a high ability to learn and to develop
- Pragmatic and hands-on business-driven individual
- University degree as an engineer in refrigeration / cooling systems or comparable.
- Several years of professional experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of measurement, control, and regulation technology.
- Languages: English mandatory. German and/or French are an asset. Any other language will be appreciated.
In order to submit your application, please click on the link hereafter.