Designed for intensive use
• The special transport boxes, made from rotationally molded polyethylene (a literally indestructible synthetic), feature an extraordinarily sturdy casing that is almost impervious to external forces, e.g; caused by bumps and falls, whose sturdiness has been proven in drop tests.
• The corrosion-free material offers easier and safer handling and is lightweight. All transport systems can easily and thoroughly be cleaned and disinfected with conventional disinfectants. There are no inaccessible corners or areas inside the transport systems.
• The clasps can be sealed or equipped with locks and are therefore protected against unauthorized access during transport
Highest insulation value
• The polyurethane foam injected into the double walls of these transport systems is free of CFC and HCFC and ensures optimum insulation and protection of the quality of the transported goods, especially with longer transport times.
• Due to the outer casing's self-insulation against the environment, the B Medical Systems transport systems maintain a stable temperature even at higher ambient temperatures.
Request an offer
External dimensions H x W x D (mm)
437 x 588 x 288
Inner dimensions H x W x D (mm)
245 x 460 x180
Cold Life at +32°C
up to 57 h
Cold Life at +43°C
up to 16.39 h
Net weight - empty (kg)
Gross weight - fully stocked (kg)
Insulation thickness (polyurethane)
Gross volume (l)
Storage capacity (bags gross volume)
8 (450ml) / 14 (270ml)
Material Outer / Interior
Material Interior container